So many types of Materials, ooh la lah! 
A little farm girl and all of her little friends

A green swan, a lazerd flower that you can not see well but it's a very unusual flower, and a tiny water pitcher.

And a glitzy glam bottle girl

I really like these tiny glass's, about twice the size of a shot glass and they are inscribed with the words "Faith"

The top picture is a tin from "Brazil" and the color is so brilliant and the pattern is beautiful. The little box is lacquer and has a scene from "Russia" or other possibilities.

And "Holly Hobbie" plates in perfect condition, two are the same. Enlarge to see how cute these are. She was brought to life by "Denise Holly Ulinskas" married to Douglas Hobbie. And she was born in "1944" an American writer and illustrator, in the early "1970's" they became extremely popular and put out by "American Greetings" and today you can still find them on line as games that are popular with young girls. (at least my 6year old grand daughter says by action) :) I looked this up for my non American friends.

A pretty clock and a flower vase.

The images on this screen are so beautiful it's a table top screen (wishing it were room size) made in "Japan".

Can you stand to see more tags, there just so quick and easy to do and I have fun making them up for the store.

A little farm girl and all of her little friends
A green swan, a lazerd flower that you can not see well but it's a very unusual flower, and a tiny water pitcher.
And a glitzy glam bottle girl
I really like these tiny glass's, about twice the size of a shot glass and they are inscribed with the words "Faith"
The top picture is a tin from "Brazil" and the color is so brilliant and the pattern is beautiful. The little box is lacquer and has a scene from "Russia" or other possibilities.
And "Holly Hobbie" plates in perfect condition, two are the same. Enlarge to see how cute these are. She was brought to life by "Denise Holly Ulinskas" married to Douglas Hobbie. And she was born in "1944" an American writer and illustrator, in the early "1970's" they became extremely popular and put out by "American Greetings" and today you can still find them on line as games that are popular with young girls. (at least my 6year old grand daughter says by action) :) I looked this up for my non American friends.
A pretty clock and a flower vase.
The images on this screen are so beautiful it's a table top screen (wishing it were room size) made in "Japan".
Can you stand to see more tags, there just so quick and easy to do and I have fun making them up for the store.
10 comments:
Looks like things are moving along just fine...love that flower vase.
I'll try to get here more when life settles down some...blah!
It looks like you found some great goodies. Small pieces are great because you can wrap and ship them easily if so be the case.
I liked the small screen. I am always drawn to oriental things yet I do not have anything in my home that is oriental. something crazy there?
What special gifts! When did you open your store Miss Pearl?
Hello pearl,
Your new items for in the store are beautiful. I realy love the Holly Hobbie plates. I got a cup and saucer from my grandmother when I was little. Unfortunately I don't have it anymore.
The other Items are great to. I know for sure people will love them.
Hugs Ester
I really like the Holly Hobby plates. Looks like things are moving right along. Have a great week!
What a beautiful stuff!! ..i like the third tag the most !!! nice job !! ...good luck with the sail........hugs and love Ria...
All great items - love the tags!
Hola Pearl, so many beautiful items for your store, beautiful, lovely!!!!
cariños,
maria cecilia
Hi Pearl,
Just got back from BC and am trying to catch up with my fave blogger friends!
Your shop is going to be fabulous....so many wonderful things.
Hugs,
Sue
SO many gorgeous goodies!! Those glasses are stunning and the your tags a re darling too!!
Post a Comment