Thursday, September 2, 2010


What a nice slow Thursday, the weather is much cooler than it has been so I thought I would go to some Antique and Collectible shops today. First I stopped off and got this great magazine "Rooms Of Bliss" then I picked up some old seam binding and lace, I could have bought a ton if I had a ton of money :)

I like to put my favorite earrings on this spindle


This silver heart box holds my rose collection

A dried miniature rose from my mothers garden

Some old millinery picked up

Another tag I made last evening for the store. All in all it was a fun day except for my sweats! I asked the lady in the store if she had something I could fan myself with, and she was more than obliging getting me some cool water. I mean it was nice out at 85 degrees but she ran no air conditioning! at all. Keep your customers happy honey they will stay longer.

7 comments:

Home and Heart said...

You found some lovely goods! Next time take me!!

Anonymous said...

i love the spool idea. i have some of those and never thought of using them as anything other than candle holders. thanks for the idea!

It's me said...

Lovely store...lovely finds......lovely day darling...love Ria....

wendy said...

Hi Pearl! Did you make your earring holder? I love it! Your tags are beautiful... Well it looks like you found some nice things. It's finally cooling off a little here too! Enjoy your weekend. Wendy

Vicki/Jake said...

Cool tag but the one I have is the best...it's from a very talented lady living in your house :)

Have fun shopping and be nice to the shop owners...hehe

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl.
What a lovely thing to hang your earrings on that spindle. The tag is beautiful also.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Ester

Sue said...

Pearl, thank you for sharing with us! I love how you have your earrings displayed. What a great idea!

I have never seen the magazine Blissful Rooms.......I'm going to have my daughter look for it in Toronto - looks interesting.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Hugs

My Friends