All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.
so true Miss Pearl, have you ever noticed the look that people have who are bitter and negative? It reflects in their faces and becomes a permanent flaw in their appearance. But positive happy people, you can spot right away in their happy eyes and laugh lines. I'll take the latter over looking like a wrinkled sour puss.
2 comments:
so true Miss Pearl, have you ever noticed the look that people have who are bitter and negative? It reflects in their faces and becomes a permanent flaw in their appearance. But positive happy people, you can spot right away in their happy eyes and laugh lines. I'll take the latter over looking like a wrinkled sour puss.
Yep, this I too beleive..call it Karma, or justice or whatever, you do get what you sow..great reminder!
Post a Comment