
I have been buying purse's and such from
Just Lilla for several years now and I have never been disappointed. I bought this garden diary for my first year in my new home and I thought I would share it with you.

A sweet drawing of a cottage with flowers

Each page is special, here is a hanky and a cloth picture of a flower vase.

Picture of a town gate and a lovely cloth vintage picture of a lady in her garden.

This dress is so sweet and a nice surprise.
A vintage picture of a lady by a stream picking flowers and of course a picture from my garden.

Her backgrounds were fun, a picture of flowers made into a heart tied with a ribbon and a leaf bead.

A beautiful glossy covering over a mother & child.

More garden pictures and the gate door open where I can put a surprise inside.

Cloth inside the back and shiny picture on front with a lovely maiden done in cloth.

It will be a special memory for me.
6 comments:
Ooh I realy like this book. How special it is. I've never seen something like that.
Have a great week, dear Pearl.
Hugs from Ester
Neither have I seen something like this.
What ingenuity people have.
(((hugs)))
What a beautiful book......wishing you a happy week full of joy.................love Ria....
What a beautiful book Miss Pearl, and a very special keepsake.
Oh that is lovely! I need to go look at her site..really beautiful!
Pearl that is a beautiful journal - I can understand how inspired you must be to add to it.
Sue
Post a Comment