Thursday, July 22, 2010

From My Loving Mother-in-law


My in-laws are down from Olympia and Jean brought me some wonderful gifts again. These two sleeping porcelain dolls. This little gal in Burgundy has the most beautiful hair.



Gorgeous Venice Lace!

I wish you could see this ring in real life, it's cubic zirconium but made from a picture of a Victorian ring.

This miniature candelabra is quite heavy and a brass miniature bucket with handle, I love it.

Bags of needle point thread and beads that are just beautiful and I will never use them. But she told me to give stuff away if I can't use them. And I know just the two girls that can use them and would appreciate them so they will go to a new home.

Bags of roses! And so much more....(to be continued) Thanks Jean

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh I wish I had your MIL Miss Pearl!! What beautiful gifts!! Lucky girls who receive part of your bounty! You're truly blessed to have this lady in your life, she obviously loves you very much!!

wendy said...

Lucky You Pearl!! What beautiful dolls, and ohhh the stash!!. Your mother inlaw is so sweet! That ring is pretty too! Have a great weekend.

Wildflowerhouse said...

Pearl the dolls are precious and ooh la la on the ring. Well you know how I feel about teh needlework stash. You are one very lucky lady The lave is gorgeous too. I hope you are surviving the heat. It really got to me when I was in town. Just stiffling, glad to be back in my garden with a breeze. I emailed you a response to your email.

Sue said...

What a sweet MIL you have Pearl...I love all the treasures she gave you

hugs

My Friends