ouuchhhh!!! I had a sunburn once that looked a lot like that picture. I was ver ver ill then. Keep under the umbrella dear Pearl. what beautiful gifts you've got from your mother in law. Hugs Ester
Hello Pearl Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Wow that is the worst sunburn I've ever seen. Blessings, Shirl Shirls Rose Cottage
11 comments:
And I think I have trouble sleeping because of my arm!
OUCH
Thankfully, after almost 3 weeks of very hot (high 90s to 100s) and high humidity weather, this week looks like it will be really nice.
Sue
AGH! Looks like me...I should be brave and post it. Ya, Dear Me...
Stay inside where it's cool or you'll look like that too!
Hhahahahhahahah!!.............you must stay inside darling..............love Ria....
oooh how red!!!!!!!!
much much much red
i say nothing to
gut luck
Yolanda
I am staying inside in 68-70 degree temperatures, first time since teen years I have not had a golden tan in summer.
ouuchhhh!!! I had a sunburn once that looked a lot like that picture. I was ver ver ill then.
Keep under the umbrella dear Pearl.
what beautiful gifts you've got from your mother in law.
Hugs Ester
Hello Pearl Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Wow that is the worst sunburn I've ever seen.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Ouch! And I thought it was hot here. Stay cool..... Blessings, Debra
is it okay that when its this hot I just sit very still and bake.
102! I know I'd be staying inside! Stay Cool, and have a great week!
Pearl for goodness sake put some cclothes on!!!
Post a Comment