
Wild vicious animals that look like this! Isn't he sweet, he is not really the one in the back yard we have tried for 4 months to figure out what wild animal was coming up and turning on our backyard security lights? And I noticed my pails for watering plants were being drank out of, my husband said "no coyote would come up this close" so I was standing outside and looking at the weather and all of a sudden this guy comes around the corner.
>
>
>
Yeah this Guy

He looks just like this show dog except his ears are not cropped. A Great Dane! so I said "Hi puppy" and he turned away and ran. Then this morning we saw him way down in the canyon sunning himself in a clearing. My husband went out to feed him but he took off like a bullet scared to death of humans. So Mr. P (Ive always wanted to say that :) laid the steak down and about 4 hours later we saw him come back and eat it. Now I was just out again and he came up and I said my usual howdy do and he ran again. So we had a big old pot roast for dinner and I threw a hunk of that down off the balcony. I'm sure it will be gone by morning. These are high priced dogs and we just can't figure out why someone would dump this animal up here or is he lost? he's "very thin" so we looked at the animal shelters to see if someone lost him and nothing? I'll continue to feed him because he seems so lonely and lost, was he abused he doesn't look sick just starving. I have decided to become his friend and see if I can win him over and see if I can find him a new home. Oh the adventures in the country.....
4 comments:
Oh how sad that this dog is all alone. Lucky for him he found your home, and I hope he will trust you enough in the future so you can look for a new home.
have a great week,
Greetings Ester
How sad that people left their dogs in the woods...........i hope he will trust you enough and maybe he wil come into your home to live their...........good luck !!
We have a guest dog !! he is so cute .look at my post.............
Have a wonderful week !! hugs from me......
Oh take him in Pearl! I used to raise danes and they're the most gentle giants! He's such a beautiful little guy, I hope if you don't take him, that he finds a good home. If I lived there I'd take him in a heartbeat!!!!
Great danes are such wonderful dogs - how sad that this one is roaming around on his own. I hope that you can eventually gain his trust and either give him a home or find a good home for him.
Thank you Pearl for the lovely comment you left on my blog re Hannie Sarris. I really appreciated it.
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment