Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update Again!

Well "Bell" the dog has found a new home for sure, Jenn & her sister came over and fell in love with her. She took to them right away but kept coming back to me, I guess there very territorial and get very attached. Oh I had a tear when she left that's for sure but I only got good vibes from these two very special breeders and Dane lovers. Jenn told me that she is a puppy never been spayed and a gorgeous "Blue" Dane. Mr. P talked to a couple of our neighbors and they have no idea who she belonged to and they noticed her hanging around also for a very long time. The more I played with her today the more scabs and old scars kept showing up and two open wounds but not bad. Well I will never forget her and Jenn said she would e-mail me and let us know how she is doing. I hope "Bell" gives her lots of babies for her kind heart and I know she will have a happy life.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Pearl, just read your last two posts about Bell. Such a very beautiful dog and I'm sorry that you can't keep her, but totally understand that your first concern is Baby. I am so happy that Bell has found such a wonderful new home.

Hugs,

Sue

Vicki/Jake said...

She'll have a good life now. Poor thing was so hungry, for food and love..you gave her both (o:

It's me said...

She'll have a good life now.you have done a good job Pearl !!

Hugs from Ria

My Friends