Look how thin she is.
Shes my best friend now my miniature poodle went out the side yard to potty and saw this huge giant and ran after her, he's such a dork! This girl trotted away from Baby and Baby chased her around the house. She growled at me and I'm like "hey I'm the one feeding you sister" we went out 20 mins later and there she was again but she was close so baby barked and stayed by me. So I got low to the ground not to be a threat to her and she came up to see Baby and started to sniff my back so I put my hand out and she checked that out and then went for baby and Baby started screaming (yeah this one screams like a girl) so I put Baby in the garage and got the bag of dog food and she ate right away then came to me wagging her tail wanting more. She let me pet her and started wagging her tail. When she was finished she wanted to play jumping on me, have you ever played with one of these giants? She landed on my foot and of course I had sandals on and thought she crushed my foot. Youser! that hurt but I opened up the basement door and she came right in and just came by me and wanted to be petted and let me hold her face and stroke her between the eyes and she is lovely. They are Gentle Giants as they say and I would love to keep her but Baby has been traumatized all day. He just wants to be held poor buddy. Anyway I talked to the young lady again today and told her this so she is still coming out to see if they can get her. She has two people so far that are Great Dane lovers and one being her Mother. So I am so grateful to this young women.
4 comments:
What a beautiful dog !!!
And so thin...........i hope everthing go right and works.........good luck Pearl.....
She sure is beautiful. What a miracle that she came near you. I know how big they are and it's amazing that you were not scared.
I hope you find a home for her.
Greetings Ester
She's so beautiful Pearl, I hope she finds a good home, though the 2 dogs would get used to eachother and probably be best buds! Whatever happens though, I'm sure she'll find a great home. I'm so happy you persevered and made her a friend. You saved her life.
Here's a pat for your head too...you're the special one.
And yes, she's very beautiful, look at those eyes...
Post a Comment