Friday, May 14, 2010

Shiny Coats


This is Bell the day she went to her new home. She has found a permanent home and she had a check up at the vets and there was no chip in her and she was free of any problems except starving. And here she is now! Look at the pictures back and forth and you can see the difference in her head and back thighs, look how shiny she is after good food and a bath! Amazing isn't it?


Just in my new toy to play with, I've always wanted one of these to hang jewelry on cause you never know I may still get my shop one day.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Belle is beautiful Miss Pearl! I'm SO HAPPY she has a forever home, thanks to you, your patience, and love. Yes I do wish we were closer, a rescue would be wonderful.

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a difference, Bell looks very good.
Your jewlery hanger is wonderfull. Hold on to your dream Pearl!
And yes, parents are the greatests. I love them very much. What a surprise for you to find the shells.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Ester

Sue said...

It is so heartwarming to see the difference in Bell! She is so beautiful.

I have several vintage dressforms and love them. Congrats on your new Miss Dolly!

Hugs

It's me said...

Happy that Bell is doing well !!!

I'am so glad for you Pearl !!

Happy weekend hugs from Ria

Unknown said...

I am so pleased Bell had you ♥ Leigh ♥

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh Pearl you sweet soul. I have not had much chance to blog lately. Too many chores.... I have just read back to when you found Belle. What a sweetheart you are to have saved her. Believe me she will never forget you.

Faded Plains said...

So happy to hear Bell found a forever home...she's beautiful.

My Friends