Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Have To Admit...


I have to admit I am a PINK FREAK. You never could have told this ole Tom Boy that I would ever like pink? It started with rose's a pink one here a pink one there, and pretty soon I was only looking at tones of pink? Then I had a granddaughter and that's all she wrote and she's a Tom Boy too!

We had a nice warm storm here today with lot's of wonderful lightning and rain. It was quite a show up here so the family sat on the balcony and we oohed and awed. Nice relaxing day, I hope yours was good too.

10 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

Who says you can't be a tomboy and love pink at the same time? Go ahead and break all the rules and blaze your own trail!
Country Blessings,
Cindy

Pierelantijntjes said...

Beautiful labels you made Pearl. I love pink too. I think a Tomboy is an expression?
We have lots of sunshine today. This morning I went to a market in my homevillage, and drunk cappuchino with my best friend. It was fun and we talked about a lot of things. This afternoon I'm going to sew some things, because my husband and I are going to sell handmade things at the school of our son, on June 11.
I hope the weather gets better.
Hugs Ester

Anonymous said...

i think pink and tomboy go perfectly together!

Sue said...

Beautiful pinks! Of course tomboys can like pink (some of the 'pinks' may get a little mussed and dirty, but hey - it is still pink!).

We have had beautiful warm sunny weather here. I like storms, but my puppy doesn't, so I'll take the sun!

Hugs,

Sue

It's me said...

I love pink !!! and so thes things you maked !! so nice and sweet.........we sell that print in the shop.from the girl...........have a nice sunny day i hope !!! hugs from Ria

Laurie said...

I love your tags Miss Pearl! They're precious!
The cat and kittens are doing real well, I start trapping them tomorrow, after I let the bunny go.

Vicki/Jake said...

Just a quick peek Pearl...still trying to get back into life and blogging! Love that Bell is in a good home and getting better, Love all your sweet things from Holland, love the Pinks, and Love YOU!

See ya yesterday...

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Ah yes...soft soft pink..wonderful and I don't recall ever seeing anyone look bad in pink..

Lovely creations..so girly-girl fo you..especially for a Tom Boy!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Love your tags Ms. Pearl! So you love pink, who'd of thought it...thanks for the info on goats. But are the pigmy goats the the ones who faint? I am not good at CPR on goats... good grief!

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, what a pretty post.Adorable pink tags that you have made. So many cute things to see on your blog since I've been here last.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

My Friends