Now what is happier than that? Update on the Great Dane: Mr. P brought home dog food and she came up and devoured the food. I called a young women that breeds these dogs in our same city and she is concerned so she is coming up with a friend tomorrow with another Great Dane to see if they can find her. In the mean time Mr. P is going to try and get close to her to put a leash around her. She tolerates him better so we are crossing our fingers. This young lady sounds like you Laurie she absolutely loves this breed. She is not in the rescue business but bless her heart she is concerned enough to want to try and help. A special shout out to "Jennifer's Petal Palace" Where have you been girlfriend I have been worried about you? I was so happy that you commented you have no idea! I hope you start blogging again real soon blessings, Pearl
5 comments:
What a sweet little face!
Just read about the great dane and i think she will eventually adopt YOU! She's a beauty Pearl and would be a loyal friend for life.
You're such a softie (o:
Hello Pearl...........i'am glad the dog is back again........and eat something by you !!
wahat a sweettie your grandson !!
And woman you are rich !!! that telephone ......wauww!!
Have a nice day.......hugs from me....
I'm so happy about the dane, I've been really concerned about her-him. If it was dropped off, shame on whoever did that to this precious little dog.
Love your grandson, and your phone! How unique is that, and that you have it.
I guess I didn't read down far enough! She is beautiful, and lucky to have you taking care of her. Soon she'll start to trust you, and maybe become part of your family!?
OMG...such a happy little face - just want to squish those cheeks! LOL
That phone is cool...yes, you are RICH!
Sue:)
Post a Comment