Monday, May 3, 2010

Am I Rich Yet?


I got this book last Saturday because I had heard about it on t.v. as I was perusing through it I saw this phone. I was like "That's Grandmas Phone!" I went to our storage and found it and now I am rich, right?



It is with out a doubt the ugliest phone ever. But my farm Grandma had one in her bedroom and as a young girl I was fascinated by it. She caught me playing with it alone in the bedroom and she said "what are you doing?" and I being a little scared said "nothing" she said "well come on out of here and we will find something more useful for you to do" I was like cool she didn't yell at me or nothing. I was quite the little _ _ _ _ when I was younger (did I say younger, hah!) Anyway I think the phone was a pretty cool concept but dang I'm going to have to fun it up with some vintage lace and millinery flowers.

4 comments:

Pierelantijntjes said...

Oooh what a very nice phone. It's new for me, I've never seen that sort of phone before.
What good that there's someone to come and see the dog. I'm curious how it will go.
I love the picure with your grandchild. He's adorable.lected
Greetings Ester

Elizabeth said...

I have never seen a phone like that either Pearl,How cool!

Anonymous said...

i also have never seen that type of phone. too cute! and oh the memories that we dig up when we are digging up our past!

Vicki/Jake said...

HELLO....HELLO ??

Well, no answer. Guess there's no voice mail either...hmmmmm

Ya, *doll* it up (o:

My Friends