Sunday, May 23, 2010

Miniture Shoes ~ And Taking A Break


One of my miniature shoe collection

This one is my favorite

A little fun stuff at night when I can't sleep
And of course my little 16yr. old sweet heart will always stay up late with his Mom. Not much going on around here in craft land as I'm sorting through all my stuff and my girlfriends doing the same and were going to have the biggest estate sale you've ever seen. My sisters joining in and she is the biggest pack rat I've ever known and has tons of cool stuff. It's a ton of work putting prices on all of it so busy, busy me Lizzie. Hope you all are having more fun then this :)

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the miniature show! Priceless!! hey can I have the directions to the sale Miss Pearl? If I leave tonight,....

It's me said...

Hahahhahahh!! you can do that !!!! Pearl !! go girl go for!!!!

Enjoy..........hihihih!! hugs from me.........

Unknown said...

How absolutely exciting having a sale - wish I lived near you

You miniature shoe is perfect - so cute.

It reminded me of the Empresses of China and their courtiers - who used to have their feet bound from childhood, to keep them tiny. They ended up not being able to walk - hence being carried around everywhere

Pierelantijntjes said...

I realy love that tiny shoe. It's beautiful.
What nice that there's going to be a big sale. Wish I lived near by.
Have fun and good luck.
Hugs Ester

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

The shoe is adorable..I love anything with polka dots - and those spools are fun fun fun!

My Friends