Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tags And Other Treasures


Here is a better picture of the coin tag I made. I'm going to put Lavender in it as Diane Knotts has done. Her tags are so lovely as is all she makes, check her out.

A tag made of Tissue Paper
What can I say, more bobbles anyone? I just cannot get enough of these I found the silver one in a shop for $7 dollars. I'm not sure you can see them all but there are many things on here.
A suitcase for special treasures (Michaels)

I ironed Great Grandma Dunningtons few pillow cases and linens
A picture of my oldest sister who passed away when she was only 39. Isn't she the cutest with her missing teeth and curly hair.

A new life for "Mr. Turtle" he sat in the sun for a few years and became very faded, so I put on some green on his lower body and then highlighted with copper.

"Ms. Fi Fi Bouju" with her fancy hat.

Gorgeous skies

Fluffy clouds and rain.


Farmer Brown across the street planting away, it's so pretty once all the green comes in and I'm not talking "Sage Brush"!

8 comments:

It's me said...

Hello Pearl.nice to hear from you ! how are you??

How sad lose your sister so young .............i have losed a brother when he was 47 years............so sad.........but it are beautiful pictures.............that suitcase so nice with your sisters photo in it.............have a nice sunny day my dear.....hugs from me.........

Debra said...

Such pretty, pretty things! Thanks for sharing them with us. I'm very sorry you lost your sister when she was so young. That's such a cute picture of her. Blessings, Debra

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Beautiful! And the picture of your Sis is adorable - I bet she's smiling down on you :-)

Laurie said...

Miss Pearl it's all so pretty, feminine! I love your tags, I cherish the ones you made me!

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a beautiful post you made! Sorry, to hear you have lost your sister at such young age. You have a beautiful picture of her.
The tags are beautiful and so are your other treasures.
Love and greetings from Ester

wendy said...

Hi Pearl!
I love your tags! I haven't blogged in awhile but hope to get back to it soon, we've been soooo busy lately. Take care and have a wonderful week!

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey Pearly...you have been very busy doing beautiful creations! I love it! And the way you remember your sis. Colleen's right, she's smiling (:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Hi Ms.Pearl, I love your wide open space views,WOW. Al;so I am so sorry you lost your sister at such a young age. I love her sweet picture.

My Friends