Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Special Shout Out To Wendy & Vicki


Wendy it was so good to hear from you and I can't wait until you start blogging again! I miss hearing about Claire and the rest of your family. So until then a big hug to you!
Vicki I miss your blogging but know you have responsibilities and are busy,busy,busy. I hope all is going well and can't wait to hear from you this wkend. Warm Regards

4 comments:

It's me said...

Have a nice weekend Pearl...........hugs from me......

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

So good of you to give them room to be away, and still show you care!

Pierelantijntjes said...

Dear Pearl.
So sweet of you to let your blog friends now you miss them. I hope you will see them in Blog country soon.
I've never been to the U.S.A. in fact I haven't traveld a lot in my life. But when I see all the beautiful things you can buy in the U.S. I wish i could go there once.
I've posted my first give away. I hope you will join it.
have a great weekend,
Hugs from Ester

Vicki/Jake said...

AWWW, what a special way to warm my heart
I've missed you and blogging too Pearl, but I'm hoping to have my computer up and going in my new place next week..Then things can be somewhat normal again (o:

Love ya!

My Friends