Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter


Paintings By ~Sandra Kuck~

On a shopping trip with an old Friend I found this waste basket and loved it~it's not old maybe 70's or 80's

Sharon Chapman inspired me to do this tag that she made on the left, I had so much fun doing these and I thank you Sharon!

6 comments:

It's me said...

Happy easter my love!! Enjoy !!

Hugs from me..............

Vicki/Jake said...

Have a peaceful Easter with your family Pearl.
Love what you made, it's gorgeous..
Do you like Sandra Kuck too?? I collected some of her things years ago. she's awesome. So is that waste basket you found and made even prettier..

Have a peaceful Easter with your family Pearl.

Elizabeth said...

Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Wildflowerhouse said...

You've been busy I see. Your tag turned out darling. Love the sweet art work. I had a sweet bunny up until 1 year ago. Miss Lilly BunBuns was her name. She was so sweet. My son was hiking and she jumped right into his lap as he was changing boots. She was a domestic bunny someone had dumped. I hate people like that. Animals are not throw aways. Anyway he brought her home and I bought a french rabbit cage and had her right next to me in the studio. She was very creative with pcs. of wood. Sadly she passed away and we all miss her. She did have free (but supervised)range of the house and yard. That's my long winded story for today.LOL Sharon

Anonymous said...

darling tag! hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Sue said...

That wastebasket is wonderful Pearl - it actually has a Victorian look to it and I like how you have 'dressed' it up.

I agree with you on the tags - so much fun to do!

Hugs,

Sue

My Friends