Pierelantijntjes is having the greatest giveaway. Ester is from Holland and is a very generous person, go check her out. And pick give away - 1 or 2 it's that easy. She has all the details so hop on over.
Pearl how did I miss about your shop. Some days blogger just lets me down. I want to know where your shop is exactly. You never know when I might fly by. Tell me all....paleez!!!!!!!
Dear Pearl, Thank you for participate on my give away. And thank you for your post of it. You are making me blush, sweet Pearl. Have a great weekend, Hugs Ester
5 comments:
Thanks for the link Pearl! Am going to hop right over and check this out!
Hugs,
Sue
Pearl how did I miss about your shop. Some days blogger just lets me down. I want to know where your shop is exactly. You never know when I might fly by. Tell me all....paleez!!!!!!!
Dear Pearl,
Thank you for participate on my give away. And thank you for your post of it. You are making me blush, sweet Pearl.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Ester
Nice doing this for Ester..........have a great weekend pearl..........hugs from me.......]
Lovely to catch up with your blog posts - missed visiting you.
Best wishes
Lottie
Post a Comment