Thursday, April 29, 2010

Babies....


This is still a project in progress but I thought I would show it. I really like making these boards there so quick and easy and I'm a instant gratification kinda gal. I'm learning how to make little roses out of used tea bags and some out of lace. I must admit I'm not very good at it right now but I have been practicing for about 30 mins now and some progress is being made. I'll let ya know how that turns out later.

8 comments:

It's me said...

Well my dear lovely Pearl..........the beginning looks verry good !! and nice !!

Go on babe you can do that !!!

Hugs from me Ria

Wildflowerhouse said...

Great start. I want to see those tea bag roses. Really!

Sue said...

Looking great Pearl, looking forward to seeing the roses and added embellishments!

Sue:)

Vicki/Jake said...

It's been fun watching your craft evolve and become so unique to you..

Keep sharing...

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a beautiful project you are making. I'm also curious at the roses you are making.
have a great weekend.
Greetings Ester

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Pearl, Pearl, Pearl I still can't believe my good fortune to have received your beautiful package with not just ONE of you boards...but 2!!! And all the goodies to boot! Now, you've gotten me very inspired and then today I come her and here's another beautiful board you've created..I do love you tonzzzz1

wendy said...

Can't wait to see the roses!! You do such nice work! Have a great weekend!

Laurie said...

Tea bag roses!? I can't even imagine! Be sure to picture! I love the board, and the baby picture is so precious.

My Friends