Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Victorian Days, Bunnies, Kittens and Babies


A new tag I made, isn't she lovely? (terrible pic sorry)


They certainly knew how to make postcards back in the day, too cute!


And last but not least my Nephew "Deegan" just over 2 weeks old. So much hair! Love that boy.

5 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Oh what a cute baby Pearl! Love all the hair..
And what you've been doing..awesome! But then I know that cause you made me something sweet like that and sent it to me (o:
So glad we met! Hope you've been entering on the giveaway..do it all week! Have a good night my friend and I'll talk to ya later..

Pierelantijntjes said...

Beautiful tag you made. And the postcard is so cute! It's a dutch postcard I see. And your nephew is so adorable.
Have a nice week,
Greetings, Ester

It's me said...

What a dotty your nephew.........i love him ! nice postcard..........

Just like you nice !!

Hugs from me.........

Anonymous said...

cute tag
cute postcard
darling baby!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

That is a handsome baby ! Love your tag!

My Friends