Monday, March 15, 2010

Wowwow Wubbzie!


Rocky here told me I got a package in the mail


I ordered this from Sharon Chapman

Wrapped up so pretty and special with another wrapping with this beautiful tag with a pouch to put something special in. Love the paper and ribbon!


The color of the frame is so perfect for my house, crackled and looking weathered with the most wonderful ribbon work in a heart with a special little butterfly. She does the most exceptional work in what ever she is creating. I can now say "I own an original work by Sharon Chapman" I will definitely be back to her shop!! Thank you so much Sharon.

5 comments:

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a beautiful piece of art! I love the colors. The tag is also very pretty.
Have a nice day,
Greetings Ester

It's me said...

OooooPearl

So nice this! beautiful............such a lot of beautiful colors.

Have a nice day !! how did you stand with the shop??

Hugs Ria

Vicki/Jake said...

Great purchase Pearl! Love the colors and all. Where will you hang(?)it..

Sue said...

Peal, that is gorgeous! Love, love the colours!

Sue:)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Pearl -it will look stunning hanging in your new home

My Friends