What a nice photo the first one.............i see my mum with her teddy....this is the thing she do !! feeding en give drinking to her teddy like a child...........
I 'am seized with emotion.....have a great day and weekend! enjoy ! Hugs Ria
Ha, we have the same mindset sometimes...I used that top photo a couple of posts ago. Aren't they cute! And listen to Colleen...and me, Only it's an ORDER from me. Let us know you're better...
8 comments:
Hello Pearl
What a nice photo the first one.............i see my mum with her teddy....this is the thing she do !! feeding en give drinking to her teddy like a child...........
I 'am seized with emotion.....have a great day and weekend! enjoy ! Hugs Ria
Loved the oh so cute photos.... Do feel better soon, ok? Praying for you, Debra
Nice pictures.
Sending you a big hug from Holland!
Ester
love the pics..and I command you to feel better...{does that work??}
Feel better my friend..
That first pic is so cute...love how the teddies are looking at the little girl with what appears to be trepidation. LOL
Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs,
Sue
Ha, we have the same mindset sometimes...I used that top photo a couple of posts ago. Aren't they cute! And listen to Colleen...and me,
Only it's an ORDER from me. Let us know you're better...
Hope you are feeling much better today !
Hi Pearl,
Poor girl, I hope your feeling better. I know sometimes I just don't have it in me to blog. The pics are sweet tho. Lisa
Post a Comment