Friday, March 19, 2010

Paint By Numbers? Oh yeah I got that! (Colleen)


Colleen when I moved I needed a magazine rack, so I was junking (picking, digging) and found this. Though I did not like the colors I got it for $12 bucks and then took it to the front and the two ladies were talking and one of them says "Oh that's unique I've never seen a rack with paint by numbers" I hadn't even noticed it and thought wow that is cool, If you make the image larger you can see it and it's only partly done. Which I think adds to the charm. I was reading Colleen's blog and she was talking about paint by numbers, so jump on over there and see the beautiful dog pictures she has.


I really like the scroll detail on top.

6 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

That's cool Pearl! So what are ya gonna go with it now? Just don't paint it! It's unique that way..
Have a great weekend. I'll have grands for a sleepover again (o:

Pierelantijntjes said...

It's realy unique I think. I've never seen this exept on normal paintings.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs, Ester

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I love it..and I love that part of it isn't fully completed - it DOES add to the charm! I've never seen a PBN on antthing but the canvas/paper flat things so you may just have quite a find there:-)

It's me said...

O Pearl..i make this painting in mine
youth !!...............but this is a nice thing.............have a good weekend

Hugs Ria

Faded Plains said...

How neat is that...great find.

wendy said...

You always find the neatest things!
Have a great week!

My Friends