Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thrift Store Finds


I went out today determined to find an old table for my entry and of course I found a few other things as well. This plate is from "Austria" and I just love the colors.
I found this earlier on another hunt but just now got it up.

Here's my little table all ready to be decorated, it fit perfectly and was only $43 dollars and very heavy and sturdy. It's been painted and redone but it has the old nails and wood inside the drawer to know it's old.
And what's a day without lace? Always picking some up for projects. What a fun day I had, I also met some new shop owners in new stores and got to chatting and it's 58 degrees out today. So I hauled my rocking chair out on the balcony and sat and rocked with the sun shinning on my face so it was a great day! Hope yours was as well.

4 comments:

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl
What a beautiful things you bought.
It's so much fun to shop in thrift stores.
I also love your background.
Ester

Debra said...

Sounds like a lovely day and how fun to find such treasures! Blessings, Debra

Vicki/Jake said...

Wow Pearl, love the finds and the table seems to fit just right. Nice plate too.
Have fun putting your new home all together.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh you did goo-oo-ood! Love that plate and yes, the color is amazing!

My Friends