Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Be house

A new blog to check out is over at http://be-house.blogspot.com/ she does wonderful things with ice! Beautiful blog.

Also a very sweet place to visit http://pierelantijntjes.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Cool new finds Pearl, I'll go visit.
Thanks for liking my new look. Please don't feel like you have to order something..there will be giveaways for everyone else too. And just because you won once, please don't feel like you can't again. That makes me feel bad...
Besides, I have some cool things that I know you'll love. It's all in the fun of it ya know (O:
Have a good hump day and keep rocking on that balcony!

Sue said...

I love exploring new blogs Pearl...thanks for the links.

I wanted to let you know that I have The Sunshine Award for you on my blog. Hope you come by to pick it up!

♥
Sue

wendy said...

I'll have to check out the new blogs! Hope you have a great week!

My Friends