Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Play Time!


I had this picture that I bought about 10 years ago and I absolutely hated it, but I love the frame so I'm finally getting to some old projects. I love black with pink rose's my fabric that I usually use was not to be found but I thought this was beautiful. I have to put some bating on and glue and nail it in but what a quick easy project. I'm so excited Sue at http://bartonoriginals.blogspot.com/ turned me on to some new sites, Wow what people can create! And here they are http://bellabelledolls.blogspot.com/ http://marciehart-aworkofart.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Pearl you are showing your creative side and it shines. How are you doing in your new castle!!! I have been madly working on project and thinking about spring cleaning. Just thinking about it is enough to put me asleep. Oh lordy what's a girl to do. Come visit my blog, I am still around....

Vicki/Jake said...

I can't wait to see what you create next Pearl! You're just having so much fun finding new things for your cool home..
Thanks for showing what you've done.

Sue said...

Pearl, I'm like you - I love finding new sites and discovering different forms of arts/crafts. Very inspiring. Now, if I could only find some more hours in the day!

♥
Sue

Pierelantijntjes said...

Goodmorning Pearl
What a surprise when i saw your comment. It's a great honor!Thank you for the award. Thank you also for mention my blog in your posts.
I'll go find new people to give the award to.
Have a great day,
Greetings, Ester

My Friends