It's coming....
I insisted on picking out my own trim (he thought I was nuts cause he has so much crown molding and trims) Yeah.. but not the right type. I wanted it to look old
Adding, rearranging....
Now I need a old desk to set the motif.
Isn't he a looker?! Tell me what cha think? does he remind you of a movie star?......People always told him he looked like (blank)
The person with the best answer (in my opinion, hey it's my party and I'll do what I want to) will win this pottery cookie jar. It's from the 80's and in perfect condition, no chips, or cracks. All you have to do is leave a comment and a way for me to get back to you via your blog. I will announce the winner Friday February 12, 2010 Good luck to you all.
3 comments:
Yes, defiantly a looker..hubba hubba! But I have two guesses...hummm' I'll go with the first one...Marlon Brando! Am I right?? Huh.. Huh?? Tell your Mom she got a good catch!
And lucky you that he can build such a great shelf! You must be the favorite daughter (O:
Good to see you back here. Why don't you just do a Hotmail account for your emails? Or Yahoo..
Oh, about the cupcake thing. She said it was raw batter in the middle and spilled out all over.
What a handsome Papa! And that shelf? Perfect! I think he looks like Andy Garcia..
What a great Dad you have and the shelf is wonderful! Lucky you.
Your Dad as a young man was pretty hot! Reminds me abit of a young Mel Gibson.
(oh, please don't think of me for your giveaway - trying to send a cookie jar to Canada would be a huge job).
I'm glad that you have your internet back!
♥
Sue
Post a Comment