Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life Is Good!


Hey girls how's it going? Came down to the kiddies and am using there computer to put pictures up and then I realized I forget to get new pictures? It's the way of my world what can I say...This is "Delila" my girlfriends dog who I house sat, she didn't eat much and just wanted her mommy home and sat by the window waiting everyday. We had fun though I got her to play and have fun. She's a wild won and will bite you if your not careful! But I had a good time with her and the kitten.

As you can see my craft room is not coming along at all so I continue to unpack but I've officially run out of room. The basement is finally done so now I can store stuff down there. We had to put some finishing touches on it. But we are so loving it here, only one neighbor right now as i said and they are a delight.

"Baby" loves to go out on the balcony and peer down at the men who are landscaping. He's smart though and won't try to climb through. Our yard got completed today and that's the photo's I forgot to take :} We have grass and everything, the boys (dogs) are loving that and christened that right away.


Here's my stern old ladies looking at you and the sign below says "Please take off your shoes" I thought it funny since I yell at my guys to take there shoes off all the time. I have been "junking" and have found a few things for the house so I will show those later. Just wanted to touch base with everyone and say howdy! Right after my bottom post below this one I called "clear wire" to get on line but they don't service our area either? The lady said "Wow your really out in the boonies" were not at all we are 1 mile to downtown but it's so new were not even on there maps. So I have other options and will investigate those tomorrow. Have fun with your crafting and I am enjoying visiting your sites.

3 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Oh Pearl...I MISS YA! But it looks like you're getting things somewhat in order. And good neighbors, woohoo! Now if you can just get some civilization out there (O: Tell them to work on it cause you NEED your computer! Can't wait to see the yard too...
Keep doing all you can and know you're missed much!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Pearl,Its good to hear from you.
I am so glad you have a nice neighbor and your new home is just lovely,can't wait to see more pictures.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Looks like it's all coming together..and I'll certainly remember to take of my shoes when I visit!

My Friends