Friday, January 29, 2010

Where's The Flowers?


No flowers yet but I have yellow and green grass!


Our landscaping is finally done! with no plantings that is. I want to do that, which will save money and let me design my yard from scratch, something I've never been able to do. I can't wait for spring. We put in concrete edging, black basalt rock, underground sprinklers, and grass. What more could a gal ask for?

Big patio for my furniture and pots.


I sooo need a fountain here. All in good time my dear as my old friend would say.






My husband put in this walk way, pic is dark but it looks real nice. I have to cut sod away from it yet and put a border.
We put concrete edging down by the "Mountain Bushes" :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG Lady!! This is so beautiful!!!!! I know that the fountain is going to be great looking there, and the views!!!! Can't wait to someday visit!In the mean time e-mail me your new address huh!?
Thanks sista Pearl!

Vicki/Jake said...

Just got back to here and wow Pearl! Love what you've done in such a short time. Fountain? Of course! And how fun to be able to design your own yard.. So, do the neighbor's have obnoxious dogs? Just sayin..(O:
Hey I have an Idea, how about I move to the house next to ya, the dark one in the picture... Ya, in my dreams...
Ok, off to see your newest post.

My Friends