Sunday, December 20, 2009

Progress!!!!!!!


Driving up to the house their was fog in the valley, sounds like the beginning of a story don't it? Not today just updated pics on outside of house.

Here I'm on the balcony looking out to the side looking South.

The deck is completed! Now Monday hopefully railings man will be here because he can now finish since the stairs were completed. Once this is done "we are done!!!!"

My sister and I got most of the windows cleaned on back and to one side.


This is going down stairs to the bottom deck. My oh my it sure is dirty, now that the wood cutting is done and can concentrate on cleaning the outside. (I'm not even looking forward to that)

Heavy duty beams and concrete stairs.

Looking down from above.
AND NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF!
I ordered this wonderful mirror and it's just perfect. Well to me anyway. It is made to sit on a mantel or hang up. It's so ornate that's what got me!
Oh yeah!
Details, detail. I just love it!

10 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Oh Pearl I LOVE that mirror! So elegant and very impressive! Kinda like a frame around your face as you look in the mirror. I'd sure need that in the morning...
And how fun that you're so close to moving in. Sorry I'm not there to help, I'd love to! Have a great week and keep us posted.

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

I'm so excited for you friend~! I love your mirror, it does indeed look Perfect!! What a beautiful home and view. It won't be long now~~ Blessings & Merry Christmas!
Sharon

Elizabeth said...

It is beautiful Pearl !
How exciting, a new home for Christmas !

Outstanding Stranger said...

You must be getting so excited Pearl. It looks wonderful. What a view you will have. Very few neighbors. Your dream House..Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Don't work too hard. It will all get done enjoy. Hugs, Diane

Unknown said...

What a dream home- its magical - stunning - gorgeous - what a lucky lady you are.

Have a wonderful Christmas and next year to going to so womderful for you -the start of a new life in a stunning new home.

Anonymous said...

wow i love that mirror! it looks like santa thinks you've been a good girl this year to deliver you your home! have fun moving in. Merry Christmas!

Sea Gypsy said...

It sounds like you are close to being in your beautiful new home and yes, that mirror is gorgeous! I love the detail also! The perfect pic!!!!

Sue said...

Pearl, your view is fabulous and what a deck! I can just see you out there in the morning watching the sunrise while sipping your morning java (or tea).

Speaking of fabulous......GASP!!! That mirror is freakin' awesome! What an incredible find. Your bathroom looks wonderful.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you will be in by the New Year! How excited you must be. It's been a long journey.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh yes, that mirror just speaks to us, doesn't it? And, it's magical
and will tell us we're the fairest in the land! I LOVE it!

Your new home is so lovely and the area you are in seems soft and loving - you will most certainly spend many many loving years there. Can't wait to see you all settled in a loving every minute of this sweet life :-)

Colleen

Eclectic Chic Style said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Are you loving it???
♥ Teresa

My Friends