Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Trees are as Unique as DNA Really!!


"Chocolate, oh be still my heart"
My old lady said "Put the dam tree up!" so I did.
The "Robot Tree" (very inventive)




The "I have everything tree"



The "I can't believe you talked me into this" tree
The "I is the cutest pink tree"

The "I'm not fat I'm fluffy" tree

The "Santa Claus" tree

The "Car tree"
The "Cozy Hearth Tree"

The "Simply Sweet" tree

The "I want this one" tree

And last but not least "My Favorite Tree" which tree is your favorite?

3 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh my dear dear Pearl, You have me laughing again! The tree's are great but I agree the last one gets my vote. Thanks for checking on me and wishing me well. I am still coughing, so the doc put me on antibiotics and some very strong cough meds. Whoohuu! So I am finally not hurting in the rib cage as much. She said she had two patients with cracked ribs. Mine are still in tacked. Ha LOL! I am not contagious either, just obnoxious. So I will be celebrating with family. Are you in your new home? I hope so. Have a wonderful holiday. Warmly, Sharon

Vicki/Jake said...

How cool is that! Funny trees for sure. And although the last one is a beauty, I think my fav is the Hearth one. More Countrified....ya,it's a word. You have fun packing and keep us updated...

Vicki/Jake said...

OH, and my second would definitely be the CHOCOLATE one!!!
I'd could even share that one with ya..yummmm (O:

My Friends