Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm In, I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!


We got into our new home yesterday!! (wed) Whooohooo!!! As you can see by the picture its a tad small but we will make do. First thing we did was get our new bed out of storage and brought in to the house and of course I had no king size linens so boo poor me had to run to the store and get some and wow that whole bed set up there looks good so o.k. I'll buy that too. This store was having a huge sale! I decided after living on crap mattress's all my life and cheap sheets I was going all out. They had 1000 thread count sheets for $89.00 dollars! I didn't even know they went that high? so I bought em and with no guilt. I slept like a baby and when I say baby I mean it I woke up with glorious slobber all over my pillow at 3:00 a.m. I was thirsty and had to get up and finish my pop and then even though I was so tired I sat in my chair and just marveled at my new home. Then I realized I had to get up at 7:00 and better go back to bed. When I awoke again yeah you guessed it more slobber? I felt so refreshed from that sleep and then I realized I have to get the washing machine up here pronto so I can wash my pillow case :)
Well back to reality I had to go into work today and as soon as I get out of here I'm off running again. Still need a microwave, (long story) one shower curtain, get the boys (dogs) and take em to there new home! They get so excited when they go up there Baby runs all over the house like he's gone mad, and old little Rocky just bounce's up and down like a bunny rabbit oh I wish you could see that it's so cute...then groceries cause were suppose to have a bad snow storm tonight and get snowed in. And I don't care I don't care! Oh I wish all you girls could come up and help me bring in the New Year and....help me unpack? any takers? anybody? Love to you all and thanks for all the encouragement and support your the greatest!!
I might be away from blogging for awhile cause I'm gonna be busy O.K.! Bye

8 comments:

Sue said...

What a grand ending to this year and a fabulous beginning for the new year.......your new home, in which you are comfortably ensconsed! WHOOOHOOOO!

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics once you get all settled!

Happy New Year to you Pearl!

Hugs

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I'm with Sue, what perfect timing!!! (and girl...stop slobbering on them 1000 threadcount sheets) :) Can't wait to see pics!!! I'm jumping up and down for you, wish I were closer I'd be there with the coffee helping you out!!! Congratulations Pearl!!! Big big hugs ♥ Teresa

Debra said...

I'm so very happy for you! And like everyone else, I can't wait to see more photos! Enjoy your new home... Blessings, Debra

Vicki/Jake said...

WOOT WOOT!! Slobber and all! I can hear your excitement too! What a happy New Year! Sure, I'm all for helping clean,unpack,decorate,move in..oh,not move in...I live here (O: Anyway, I'll miss seeing you on here but can't wait till you come back with some pictures...ENJOY! And whattheheck, slobber all you want!
love ya<3

Sea Gypsy said...

Happy New Year! I know the feeling of the bed and sheets. I got my setup 5 years ago and I am so thankful for my bed and those fabulous sheets. I bought mattress covers so my bed would stay as new as they day I bought it. Nothing like a good night sleep!
See you when you get back!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Send the Jet! I'll help. Skip the cigars though..... Congrats Pearl you deserve it. Did ya kiss all those old neighbors goodbye.... good girl! Sharon

Heike said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures :).

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I would soooo help you! Can't wait to see it all..I am really happy for you...if not a teensy bit green with envy...but SOOO happy for you!

My Friends