Tuesday, December 29, 2009

O.K. so I'm not quite here yet.....


But in a couple of days I will be? We didn't pass our final inspection today but it was all small stuff like "you have no house numbers up, you need to caulk around a spicket outside, where's your paperwork for final inspection on the drive up to your house?" In one hour it was all done but he can't come out until tomorrow? Pleeeeeeze! I have a sign in front of the house that has our full address on it? The final inspection was done on the drive up but they did not put the notice on the door telling so...there's so much insulation around the pipe out side we will have to get -30 before it ever freezes...so tomorrow it will be? It's snowing like crazy and we probably won't be able to get a truck up there. But soon, I will be this lady kicking back having a smoke with my maid costume on. Except I only smoke outside so it will be just a little chilly on the deck, but I can take it! with my new muck luk slippers on and a blanket over me :) and life goes on.

4 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Picky Picky picky....They just need something to do. But it'll happen. As for you and the tub thing, ya, grab a bottle, light up a smoke and flip em off!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

All good things come to those who wait...and wait...and wait :-)

Good luck tomorrow and stay warm..and upright..heehee

Wildflowerhouse said...

OK lady I see smoke signals rising in the East. It must be Pearl standing on her new deck, smoking up a storm waiting for that final inspection. I pray for the inspector if he finds anything.... I have left you a message on my blog, so when you find the time get over there. :-0 OK. Sharon
PS get packing...yay!!!!!!!!!!

Faded Plains said...

I'm so excited for you...your almost there...and have I told you...your new kitchen is GORGEOUS! Have a wonderful and happy NEW YEAR!

My Friends