Monday, December 28, 2009

Hallalujah!!!!!!!!!


My day started off with snow! I was up until 3:00 a.m. this morning, packing (forever) cleaning that sort of stuff, then up at 7:00 a.m. to go up to the new house to meet the frig guys and they showed up! I was so happy and here "she" is with all her glorious chrome! (sounds better then stainless steel)
She's not pushed in all the way cause we are doing the ice maker our selves, cause Queenie here does not want water all over her wood floors.
Ya just know a women designed these frigs! that's why there called "she's" no more stupping (is that a word? I love that word) You can open the doors and immediately see everything inside, no more back aches. I've wanted one of these bad girls for a lonnnng time but of course there way to expensive.
I can crush, cube, and water myself. And instead of a T.V. in the door it comes equipped with a security camera, oh you heard me right, now every time I open the frig my husband can see me from the T.V. and he can yell out "Get out of that dam frig tubby!" This was Colleens suggestion and we all know she has the greatest mind ever invented...or born with? Love ya Colleen. Who else would have thunk it? Like I said it's a female frig.

Here's the bottom freezer which is fairly deep and I had to run down to the little mini mart and get me some ice! I've been packing it up there forever, cause I have to have my ice, even though theirs plenty out on the balcony.
Then this top drawer pulls out which is hard to tell here but its pretty deep to. Everything moves and glides like silk. Oh yes I am the Queen.
Here's my new Antique basket with my foo foo's in it. Alexis got to finally sit down and look at the "Grumpy Fairy" book by Karla Nathan. The illustrations are done by Karla her self and they are so beautiful. Some of my millinery flowers that I love and by the looks of it I need alot more.

Here I am all moved in with my art deco lime green folding patio chair and my lamp and pictures all comfy and cozy. Hah!
A Granddaughters touch


Put that stuff up there Grammie. (Not to be left there were just playing with what I brought up in the basket) I still have a ton of glue to get off the cabinets and it's everywhere! I'm surprised I didn't walk in one morning and see the cabinet builder glued to my cabinets! We still have not heard from him so who knows? he's suppose to be doing all this garbage I had my fill of it growing up with my Dad and cleaning new homes for him. Yikes I hate it and so do my feet knees and back....dang I'm old.
Cake plate from: http://jinglebelljunction.blogspot.com/ Thanks Vicki. She will be having many giveaways in the near future so tell all your buddies to become a follower! She does great work.

6 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

OH...be still my heart...I LOVE the new gal you moved in! So shiny, and I agree with the CHROME word...it fits. Your new *Castle* is so beautiful Pearl, and you are the QUEEN! Can't wait to see what you will do with it once you're in. And you can say stupin all you want! Just don't do so much of it. It's so fun to know how excited you are (O: And hug that grand daughter...she's a *Pearl*! Love what she did with the plate. Ok, keep us informed and we'll be right along with ya as you move in.
Oh and Colleen is such a hoot! Couldn't be without her either (O:
Love ya both..

Eclectic Chic Style said...

OOOOOH....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! They showed up!!! yay!!! That's a fridge now girlfriend!! The ultimate! I am loving all your excitement, it's contagious!! I am soooo thrilled for you and can't wait to see more!!! Happy Day Pearl!!
♥ Teresa

wendy said...

I'm so thrilled for you Pearl! I love the new fridge and can't wait to see more. Have a Happy New Year!

Debra said...

Oh! The fridge and everything else looks amazing (love the cabinets). I'm so happy for you! Blessings, Debra

Sue said...

Pearl, I know it is not 'a good thing' to be envious of others, but oh my.......I am so lusting after your new fridge (and kitchen)!!! Beeeeooootyful!!

Love the antique basket too, so pretty.

Hugs

Outstanding Stranger said...

Oh Pearl......everything is shaping up so nice. And just a dusting of snow..how lovely..

My Friends