Saturday, November 7, 2009
Update On Jessica
I wanted everyone to know that Jessica is fine! She called me the night of the accident, she was home and on pain pills and sore as hell. The miracle to this story is she has no broken bones (we thought fingers and wrist broken) no head injury, the reason she was bleeding so bad is she had a small gash on the back of her head that only took two staples. The small cut on her forehead didn't even need stitches, they put super glue on it and a butterfly bandage. She is bruised and battered real bad and I suspect she is gonna feel every bone in her body ache the day after. She was very thankful to me and she was able to find the other couple through using her cell phone and called to thank them. Her parents were notified the evening of the accident, they were on there way to Wisconsin and then to Illinois to move there. Jessica told me that one thing her Father instilled in her ever since she was little girl was "WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT" We all said that she would have been dead otherwise. She wanted to know if she could have copies of the pictures and I said "I've already printed them out". I told her how happy I was that she was o.k. and she kept saying "I'm so stupid!" I told her don't ever say that because its not true you we're so smart to wear your seat belt and we all get distracted by flashing lights from cops it's just natural. I said plus you we're tired and that's a bad combo also. She has insurance and had worked very hard to get her pretty car but I reminded her YOUR ALIVE. I will go see her in a couple of days because she wants to see me and I also want to see her. She's really a doll. Thanks for your kind thoughts but the only hero here today is God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Glad to hear that she is well on the road to recovery.
It is compulsory over here to wear seat belts - they really are life savers aren't they.
Accidents are called accidents because that is exactly what they are!
Wonderful to have a happy outcome.
So glad to hear she's doing better!
Pearl if I ever have an accident, I hope your around. Your that girls guardian angel. You were there when it really counted. What a sweetheart you are. Sharon
Thank God Pearl! I'm so happy she's ok. God is the hero, he sent angels to help when they were needed most. You are truly one of those angels.
Glad to hear she's alright. Seatbelts do save lives.
Thanks for the updtae!
Here's a ((HUG)) for ya, you've more than earned it.... And now you've make a friend for life (o:
I am glad that it all worked out ok....thanks for being such a good samaritan...not everyone is in this world........
they really are life savers aren't they. Work from home India
Post a Comment