
We have a garage. sort of? the door ways are not cut out all the way. Much wider openings...for me. Because some day I might need them....deeper garage wider bays. Just what the hell is my family trying to tell me??? small from the front, cause it is. Looks large from the side..but not? I know it's a Faux house!!
It's not really a house! It's just a dream...side looks very large when putting up a partial roof. But the house only has 2,000 sq. ft. top floor that is. Down stairs we have another 2000 sq.ft.? with a partial day light basement? It's all quite confusing to me? how about you?


From front it's tiny, then how do you get 4,000 sq. ft. ? Naw it's got to be 3,000 sq.ft. by George I think I got it!!! 3,000 sq.ft. can you say "storage" :) Does this sound like bragging? Because I want you to know right now "It Is!!!" gosh I've never been a braggart before? "Oh Calgon take me away!" And may God forgive me for being such an old fool? Dear Lord please forgive me as I am quite mad as you already know. God bless me, my family and the world. Love and peace. Peace out! Pearl
AMEN

1 comment:
OH HOW FUNNY!
Need to share this with you...
My maiden name is FAUX and the house my great great grandpa built is still standing and is called
"The Faux House"
Oh, and although the word is french and pronounced *FO*, my family that came to the USA, came from Yorkshire England and pronounce it *FOX*
Anyway, good luck on getting your FOX house finished...hehe
Post a Comment