


One of the Neighbors decided to come over to our house and knock on the door, he asked my husband if we would like to come over this evening for a Bible study. One can only imagine what Bible these people read? They are one of the worst neighbors that are harassing us (see the rest of the story below) and they see me digging in my drawer on the front porch all the time. I keep a flash light in there (to light up the dark when there prowling) I have a tape recorder (so when they start yelling at me I can tape there lies to let the cops listen) and a note pad (to write down license plate numbers) they see me leave the drawer open all the time. So they are curious as to what Pearl has in there? My husband was gone this wkend visiting relatives on the coast so they know better then to come up to my door when it is just me (;! So they came over after my husband got home. What kind of religion says it's o.k. to harass your neighbors to death?! And what does the spirit say about gossiping?? I saw this wonderful Bible verse so I put it on some tags and will deliver them to "Mr. Curious" tomorrow. I'm going to hand them to him and say "I made these up for your next Bible study, I made several copies for anyone you may want to deliver to in our immediate area" Then as I leave I will tell him that he has no reason to ever come on my property again. "We are done" .
I know I'm suppose to be bigger than this....but sometimes I feel real small.
It's kinda fun to be the "David" for a change.
8 comments:
You have some crazy stuff going on in that neighborhood. I know you will be so happy when your house is finished! It looks like it is not too much longer:). I love the poem you printed out. It is perfect! I keep telling my husband I want to get a place with lots of land around me. One Day!
Oh the day will come for those people...and when it does, you'll be in you new home for sure! I pity them..they didn't realize what a good neighbor they had in you! Take care Sweetie and have a good day...despite the neighbors :-)
Hi Pearl, You go girl. But they don't deserve your lovely cards.
Yes Pearl my Teddy is a Bichon. They are the happiest little dogs. My first Bichon was Zipper and I had her for 13 wonderful years until cancer took her from me. Then 2 yrs later I found Teddy, my best friend in the world. You might want to check out Small Paws Rescue. I didn't get Teddy from them but would have had I known about them. Just google them and you can read about them. Hope this helps. Promise you will wait until you move away from those nasty people before you get one. Sharon
Pearl, I've just been reading your previous posts (I've been away from blogging for abit) and oh boy - I hope your new house is finished soon! These people are horrible!
I feel so bad for you. Try and stay happy (and try to ignore the insanity)
Hugs
Takes nerve Pearl! How they can be so awful to you and your husband then have the nerve to ask you to a bible study!? Really!
Now invite them to YOUR bible study...hehe
Oh, and do it on Halloween Night..
I should be your *good* neighbor, we'd have fun!
Ok, I know, be nice....
He he he - I would put them all through the door as I left for my new home - a parting gift!
After all - you will have the 'last laugh' as you are moving to the most amazing dream home to start afresh!
Thanks for the nice comment. I hope someday I can sell them along with their matching teacups. Have a safe Halloween!
Post a Comment