
I went up to the house and the windows were being put in, the electrician was there, and the heating and air guys. The house was full so we stayed about 5 minutes and got out of there, way to many people. I was so excited and happy to see the swirl of crazy going on, I decided once there gone for the day I would go back up and take pics. A dust storm hit like a crazy mule so I ran in got one picture inside with eyes full of mud then grabbed all the window screens and threw them in my trunk and took off. Sure wish I had garage doors so I could shut it all up and start vacuuming, need a front door too. But hey it's all coming together! and it's all good. I felt bad for the guys that worked. Were suppose to have wind all week, so I should go buy them all goggles. So tomorrow I will venture out again and see the progress.
9 comments:
Oh Pearl!!!I am soooo happy for you..Windows!!! It looks like it's really coming along! Have a great week!
Whoo-Hoo!!! It's wonderful!! We have similar front windows!! You are gonna love it!! How very excited I am for you! Blessings~Sharon
How beautiful is that - if we ever win the lottery, I will have a house like that!
Looking wonderful! I can imagine how excited you must be. Blessings, Debra (Thanks for your sweet comments at my blog!)
You'll be in there in no time! My neighbors are moving into their newly built home this week. They're a young couple and have been building for almost 3 years now! But it finally comes together and next thing you know, you'll be wondering where to put everything (O:
Keep us posted on the progress.
WhooHoo! Windows! next it'll be the doors, then the curtains then you'll feel like you're HOME!
So exciting to see things coming together!
Lucky You!!
Wow!!! This is an amazing project and it's all coming together beautifully! You must be so thrilled with the progress!
Also thank for entering my GIVEAWAY! Everyone is welcome...good luck!
Post a Comment