
Look at that sky! This was today 9/15/09

What? there's men on my roof
It's raining Men! Hallelujah! It's raining men! As far as I could see!!! It's raining men! See I did get a Miracle!!!!!! Thank you lord for blessing me and mine.

Every time I whine about the house and pray, God must say "oh man it's Pearl again, oh please give it a rest!" and poof it's done.

The roof will be done tomorrow and the windows came in today! I'm gonna have windows!!! (Sharon I'm sorry you have to do all those logs!!) Next house's we'll just make a concrete house, and that just pouring with a pumper truck.

See the hazy sky by evening? We have fires again in Oregon and Washington again and I'm right on the border. I have never seen this many fires in one year, ever! Wind is suppose to blow tomorrow. But I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should see all the fine dirt that blew in after a day ago. There are six houses in our cul-de-sac going at the same time. So the dirt is horrible. We'll all have a house welcoming party and everyone will talk about the dirt of 2009 :)


5 comments:
It is beautiful! And it's sooo good that you are recording it's birth..memories like this will be so good to look at after you're all done and feeling like you lived there all along! YAY for you!
Oh, and we seem to be having a drought here in Utah...wanna send some of those "raining" men??
Wow!!!!! It's beautiful!! Oh Pearl, I'm so happy for you!! I just can't wait to see the finished product, and the site is just too BEAUTIFUL!! What a view! Love it love it love it!!!
Blessings~Sharon
How about a party where you'll all clean out the dust! Or maybe sweep up all the men....
I'm with Grammie, send the raining men (O:
How exciting...your views are gorgeous...can't wait to see the end results.
Dear Pearl,
Your house is lovely and I am so happy for you. Thank you for the sweet comments in my blog. You are so thoughtful to take the time to stop by.
Hugs,
Pat
Post a Comment