Cards in the mail for Amy. Such a tough fight she has. I'll say a prayer for her. Sharon
Hi Pearl, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.I'll have to go and check this out about Amy. I looked at your previous post, looks like a beautiful house your having built!Bless you, ShirlShirls Rose Cottage
Just had a wonderful 'wander' around your blog. My what gorgeousness and your new home looks fit for a princess - how exciting.Off to check out Amy's post
Love that! Blessings, Debra
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cards in the mail for Amy. Such a tough fight she has. I'll say a prayer for her. Sharon
Hi Pearl, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
I'll have to go and check this out about Amy. I looked at your previous post, looks like a beautiful house your having built!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Just had a wonderful 'wander' around your blog. My what gorgeousness and your new home looks fit for a princess - how exciting.
Off to check out Amy's post
Love that! Blessings, Debra
Post a Comment