Tuesday, August 18, 2009

UPDATE!

Here's My Garage! No not the background the concrete slab.
They just started framing today!!! About time, the concrete guys held us up big time. (Because there slow...) I started yelling in the truck yayeeeee! I'm really excited finally cause once you start framing it goes up quickly.


Lousy pictures cause I didn't even get the back side to show the basement where they framed. I was so happy and on a natural high. My husband said "Take some pictures" but I was busy going over the plans with the framer on some new additions we put in that I only got three pictures of today. Tomorrow I will take more, it was 100 degree's out today and tomorrow is suppose to be 102. You should have seen the two white guys that were framing, they were as dark as Mexicans! Wow I have never seen a white man that dark before, I guess its par for the course in this area. Great guys and they were tickled by my reaction of seeing it going up finally.

5 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Looks like it's coming along beautifully despite the hot weather! Exciting for sure!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh I just LOVE your slab!! Really, this is such an exciting time - like a birth or a ..building. (am I one for the obvious or what??)

wendy said...

Boy I better not whine too much about the humid weather here! I cant imagine 102. Nice pictures I bet your excited to see it finished!

Beth Niquette said...

Hello! How totally wonderful! YOu must be so excited!

Laurie said...

102!? Aargh!! I can't even imagine! I'm so excited to see the progress, I'll even sleep in the garage, (once there's walls anyway!) Hint hint!:)

My Friends