Friday, July 24, 2009

Quiet Time



Be Still






Father,
Thank You for each and every day You have
blessed us here on earth.
Thank You for Your tender mercies.
Thank You for giving us friends and family to share these
Internet Joys with.
I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those I care
deeply for who are reading this right now.
Where there is joy, give them continued joy,
Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy.
Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence.
Where there is need, fulfill their needs.
Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their
comings
In Jesus' name, AMEN!

4 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

What a sweet post/prayer Pearl, hope you're having a super weekend!!
♥ Teresa

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Wonderful words and wonderful art work! What wonderful friends I have (YOU!) Thanks for continuing to be there for me :-)

Sea Gypsy said...

Beautiful Post!

Sue said...

Beautiful post Pearl...thank you!

My Friends