Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday's Wind Storms


Wind storm after wind storm! We are just adding more and more to the pile so why even pick up! Why, because I'm a Gardner!!!!! We are so dry here in Wa. and of course our canals broke on top of that then it's fire season. The dust and fire's are just horrible making it very difficult to breathe. And bugs, oh don't even get me started. :)


So me and the "Boss" decided to go out and try again. He loves to help me out when I garden, he is such a curious George and has to see everything I pull out of the ground. I throw the weeds out on the grass and he has to grab it and tear it up, this goes on with every weed! It's our special time in the evenings.








But there is always a giant reward at the end.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the Boss! He's too cute Pearl, I hope the weather improves for you soon, it's just starting to act like summer here in Michigan!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh my gosh what a Darling photo there at the end with Boss looking at the flower!!! What a sweetie pie! That photo is definately a framer!! Well done. We are getting a little dry here as well and the maples are beginning to turn already! What a short summer, eh? Be well Pearl, hopefully this fire season will pass over without incident. Blessings~Sharon

Sue said...

What a great little helper you have Pearl!! LOL
So cute too!

Hope the wind storms (and bugs) abate!

wendy said...

Love your pictures! Boss is sooo cute! I used to have a black miniature poodle, Boss reminds me of her. We've been pretty lucky here weather wise, not to hot,not to cool. Have a great week!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Pearl, Thanks for visiting and leaving such a beautiful comment. I really loved hearing from you. I see you are enjoying your gardening with this adorable little Boss poodle. What great pictures! Have a wonderful day!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a doll! Braxton & Lulu say "HI" - well probably in the form of a butt-sniff :-)

My Friends