Thursday, June 11, 2009

This & That


Here's my tired old sewing basket that I redid


A tag I made with my favorite pin cushion.


I had fun making these clothes pins with "Antique Stain" and a favorite old fashioned paper. So easy to do. I made them a year ago, all you do is take a ink pad like "Tim Holtz" line. Stain the clothes pin, then glue your paper on and then antique edges again so ink is on the paper edges. Easy Peasy! I like also to paint them then add paper for a fun clean look. You can paint or stain them and then stamp on them too. I use them for all types of things, in the craft room to hang things up, to holed a project while it's gluing, and I have the best looking "chip bag closers" in town.

A beautiful old card printed on warm colored paper to give it that vintage feel, and added a "baby rose" from the garden. See I told you I was simple and love to do easy projects.

3 comments:

wendy said...

Pearl how do you make the clothes pins? I love them! also your tags.
I need to get a sewing basket, with all the things I'm learning I've got thread all over the place!

Wildflowerhouse said...

My goodness Pearl you have been very busy. I like everything you have done. Especially the clothes pins. Very creative. How are your roses...I can smell them from here... Sharon

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Pearl, I love your clothespins~! What a Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing, I always find something I love when I visit your blog!!!
BLessings!Sharon

My Friends