Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Old Tag


A vintage wallpaper tag. A little something to do today besides working at our business and being bored to death. We own storage facilities and big ones at that, and it's a very boring business. Most people are grumpy, and I could never figure that out until I had to move to a place after living in the old place for 22 years. And you better believe I was grumpy!!! The old tried and true customers that have been there for years are my favorites! The stories they tell are humorous, and delightful. My senior citizens are my favorites, so sweet, kind and full of life! And then there's the dark side and I won't even go into that!!

5 comments:

wendy said...

Oh Pearl I love your tags you make,and this one is beautiful! I had a job once that was soooo boring at times, it sure makes for a long day doesn't it? Hope the rest of your week is enjoyable!

Connie said...

That is adorable, sugar! Reminds me of "a tisket, a tasket, a green and yellow basket" nursery rhyme, honey.
xoxo,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Pearl, the tag is wonderful, must make some. Thanks for stopping over at my place.
I always enjoy your blog, the Header makes me feel happy.
aloha Lilla

Laurie said...

Hey Miss Pearl! I love the tag, all your tags are so pretty! Have fun today, and a great week-end!

Katie said...

Very pretty tag!

My Friends