Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Ever Changing Hutch







I found this beautiful material and just had to have it! I'm making a guest room in blue in the new house.

The tea cup & saucer I got on ebay, it's over 100 years old.


9 comments:

Elyse said...

your header photo is beautiful!!!

i love all of the blue pieces on your hutch. so lovely!

xo

Laurie said...

All so pretty and dainty Miss Pearl, and blue is my favorite color! :)

Elizabeth said...

That material is beautiful Pearl.
I can't wait to see your new blue room.The tea cup and saucer are lovely,as well as everything on your hutch,you know I am partial to plates and anything with pink flowers.
Elizabeth

wendy said...

I love the material! I also love the pink plates and the platter!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Great looking hutch and isn't it fun to change things around? You did good :-)

Sea Gypsy said...

A hutch filled with beautiful treasures! I am a collector myself, so I know the thrill of finding each treasure. I also collect old books and I just love the cover on that one!

Outstanding Stranger said...

wHAT A lovely hutch Pearl....I love the book and all your goodies..beautiful. Hugs, Diane

Faded Plains said...

Love all the beautiful pieces in your hutch...especially anything blue.

Katie said...

The cherry/burgundy color of the back of the hutch really brings out the raspberry roses of the china! Very nice!

Love that fabric, but my fav is the little trinket box with the white birds on top....ooooooo so shabbylicious!

My Friends