

"Babys" new blankie! He had to sit here the whole
time I was cutting the material to make two blankets.
He has to get right on top of my fingers to see "what is
Mom doing?" I got to cutting and once I was finished I
threw it in the air landing on top of him and that's all
he needed. He starting playing madly with it, then my
husband yells from the living room "Baby let me see your
blankie!" Baby scooped it up and went straight to "Dad"
to show him.
Thanks ladies for your concern on my images not up loading. Yes I've heard people can't leave comments on others blogs also. Sharon you crack me up! I just may have to send Blogger some Corn meal Bwaaaahhah! Oh Elizabeth I heard you can use Grits too on Ants. But you say it didn't work?? So I'm sticking to corn meal. It really did work too I go by the ant den that I've had and not a ant in sight! And this is a den I've had come back every summer for 11 years. I'm glad somebody finally told me what corn meal is for :) And Katie I thought for sure you were on the right track about "Java" because I had gotten rid of java because it was giving me fits. So I read somewhere that you have to have Java, then I saw your e-mail Katie and you talked about it might be Java. So I downloaded Java and I knew I was right on track with it. Then I went in and Blogger still won't work!!!!? Gosh I thought that was the answer for sure! Grrrrrr There's probably a virus going around because so many are having the same trouble's. Poor Blogger has to battle that every day for us bloggers. But dang I have to have someone to scream at! Oh I'll go yell at the ants outside, but there are none! (insert scream here)
Now I will calmly go to all my Friends blogs and see how you all are. I do this every time you put a new blog on. Happy evening everyone!!!
4 comments:
Blogger seems to be having some problems lately. For the past day and a half, 80% of the blogs I went to, I got a notice from IE that the site could not be opened. Apparently it is fixed now, as I can once again visit blogs! I hope they get everything straightened out soon.
Wishing you, your family
(and your brother-in-law) a great holiday weekend!
Pearly Girl, maybe also try going to Google and try several different search terms, see if you can find a discussion group or site where they are talking about the blogger trouble? You might find an answer, it's worth a try!
Meantime, keep taking pics and you can catch up later!
I am so glad I came for a visit this morning!! I have an ant problem and I hope this little trick of yours is going to solve my problem! Are you still having trouble posting pics? When I made my last post I ended up loading one pic at a time. The post before that did not go through, so I waited a little while and then posted again and it worked.
awwww..I love baby and the blankie! What a cutie- isn't it fun when they KNOW what's for them? How do they do that??
Post a Comment