Thursday, May 21, 2009

Images are not appearing on friends pages, other people cannot load images like me? I don't get it. All I need is a little love People!!!!! It's not my computer because I have tried on two others too. I'm so bored I can't believe it! I'm actually reading a novel?! I haven't done that in oh lets see....5 years. I might just learn something?
Any who I'm crafting more! and that's good for me. I'm also pulling more weeds and killing ants and planting. Did you lady's know that you can put "Corn Meal" on an ant pile and they love it as a food and take it down into there den's and eat it. Well there little bodies can't digest it and they die. I thought my husband was fooling me so I tried it and it works!! It totally kills the hole den so that den will never come back.
Geesh I need to listen to the old ways more often (or my husband..yikes) and not buy so many chemicals. If you gals have any old remedies for the garden let me know??

6 comments:

RoeH said...

Let me know when you find out. Everytime I think I know what's going on in cyberland, something happens and then I have no idea how to fix things.

wendy said...

I didn't know that about ants and cornmeal, I'll have to try it!

Laurie said...

I wish I could help Pearl, but I don't know either! There's a couple sites I can't go on at all or leave comments because it freezes up my computer! I know you'll let us know though as soon as you find out the problems you're having!
Thanks for the tip on cornmeal, what a great rememdy for the fire ants!

Elizabeth said...

OH Pearl, Thank you so much for your concern.I will be posting again soon and perhaps explain a little about why I have not been.

As for the cornmeal that is one thing I have not tried,but I will.
I have tried grits,that did not work, boiling water,it works but they do come back.

Wildflowerhouse said...

I am off to my ant hill with corn meal. Thanks and Pearl maybe we should send some to Blogger. LOL Sharon

Sue said...

oh my...we have some huge anthills in our backyard! Must buy some cornmeal!

Thanks for the tip.

Sorry I can't help with the image problems.

My Friends