.jpg)
Here's the little culprit, looks cute and fluffy and sweet right? Well, most of the time he is. Until he kicked my one year old's butt.

You have to click on picture and see how long "Baby's" tongue is. I have never seen this tongue in the whole year I have had him?

Julie & Tye and my Grand babies came by this weekend. They brought there new puppy "Jax" to visit our "Rocky" & "Baby" and that was a hoot! The puppy has so much energy and is a tough little guy, that he had my one year old running away from him. Jax jumps to your face and bites hard! He's only 9 weeks old and wow doe's he have power in them jaws. So finally wore out "Baby" jumped into his cage bed and the pup could not get in. I have never seen this dog out of breath, ever! He was like an old man huffing and puffing. Jax is a little lovable stinker.
3 comments:
Are you sure it was him Pearl? He looks so sweet, like a little Angel! Poor Baby, I'm glad he had a retrieve from his little friend!
Everytime I see your picture on comments on Laurie's blog I think it is myself and my sister. It is amazingly similar.
Oh, poor Baby - but those 2look like they could be great friends! Nothing like a puppy to energize everyone, even Baby!
Post a Comment