This is beautiful, but it has to come with 4 maids, 1 gardener, 1 window washer, and 1 go getter to run from room to room to locate each person and take things to them.
Some homes had unusual door bells 0;
A round home is just to hard to decorate
We saw some really dysfunctional homes. We didn't even have to get out of the car here (:
We saw a lot of little homes. Solar panels were a nice touch.
It's not easy but were still searching.

Well I can't have my little Victorian around here so this is just one of the homes we are looking at. It's beautiful inside with out being to fussy. I love that, 3 car garage (must have) so my husband can get his truck inside, which means it has to be deeper then normal with his big diesel. That really limits ya let me tell you. Much smaller yard which I'm ready for that, but still enough room to grow my tomatoes and pea, carrots, etc. We would have to fence on one side only. This is a 2004 home so it's just a little worn. But not bad at all, nothing that can't be easily fixed. Oh and of course "our house" has to sell!! Not a lot is selling around here, unless you have a unique home which we do! So I hope we can get things rolling here, next week I get new floors throughout the entire house, which we desperately needed. Our home is quite a bit older it was built in 1992 and it was a custom built home. So each room is just beautiful. I will miss this home a lot but it's time to move on.
Location, location, location! This house is on a main vein for traffic, it's always something?! We went on a tour of homes and the same thing either to old or "my oh my what people can do to a house" ugh! I literally know animals cleaner? Then you walk into one that has a sign hanging and it says "please take off your shoes" which we promptly did. This women's house was built in 1992 and it looked brand new. "Yay lady I like your house" (bad location, sorry)








3 comments:
Wow Pearl! I hope your home sells quickly, this home is stunning! Gee I may just have to come live with you!
Hi sweetie! Checking in amidst the nightmare life has become trying to recover from my purse and all that was in it being stolen.
YEAH! You get to move after all! So glad I know you wanted to! Have a great week!
Oh my heck! Those photos are hilarious! Good luck on your search - you know we have some great properties in Utah, right?? Have a good one :-)
Post a Comment